Hi again! So today I am going to share one of my favourite DIY recipes with you. I stumbled across this one about 5 years ago and I have to say the results with this scrub are amazing! Your feet smell great and feel fantastic after using a few items from your kitchen.
For the refreshing mint scrub you will need:
2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 – 10 Mint Leaves
Got your ingredients ready? Lets begin! 😀
1. In a large bowl, place the olive oil and the sugar.
2. Squeeze half a lemon in the bowl and stir gently for a few seconds to check if the consistency is suitable for you.
3. Using a mortar and pestle, crush the mint leaves for about a minute and add them to the mixture and stir.
4. Find a good spot, apply the scrub liberally on your feet and let them soak in the scrub for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wipe off with a towel or run feet under lukewarm water.
5. Enjoy your beautiful feet 😀
WHY SO GOOD ?
The olive oil nourishes the dry skin on the feet
The lemon juice acts as a bleaching and an anti bacterial agent
The mint leaves your feet feeling tingly and smelling fresh 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this post and do try this out let me know how your scrub turned out in the comments section and don’t forget to follow my blog for more beauty fixes!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!